Wednesday 22 August 2007

I am getting a pet

I am getting two Orandas. They are goldfishes cousins. They are white with orange coloured heads.

Last night I bought a fish tank. It is orange and I am allowed at most three fish in it. This is what came with it: a filter, orange gravel, some plastic plants, fish food water conditioner and biological supplement. I have no idea what biological supplement is.

I bought the fish tank at Pets at Home. I had to save up for it because it cost a lot of money. I have to leave the water bubbling for 48 hours before I can put the fish in so I have to go back in two days and buy the fish.

In the comments area you can leave names you think would be good for the fish and I will put them all in a hat and pull two out. Whoever wins, I will go onto their blog and let them know their name has been chosen.

8 comments:

Dolly Dill said...

I think you should call your fishes Troy and Gabriella after the people in High School Musical

Ali said...

How about Flip and Flop?

Anonymous said...

What about Bill and Ben?

Anonymous said...

I like splish and splash

Anonymous said...

Hi Michael my name is Paul and I work with your daddy. He told me about your new pets and I have thought of some names - How about Soda and Fadge or Posh and Becks??

Anonymous said...

If they are exotic fish you might think about calling them Banana and Coconut!

Ali said...

Humph and Bowe!

Anonymous said...

I think you should call them fish and chips ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha